Is a private university established in 1994 and has Recognition of Official Validity (RVOE) by the Secretary of Public Education for national students, Universidad Azteca can offer programmes and award degrees with RVOE and University Own Degree Programs and Degrees, can collaborate internationally with universities abroad to offer dual and multiple degree programmes, and may obtain international accreditation or validation instead of or in addition to RVOE for international programmes;
- Universidad Azteca programs are accredited by TRACCERT Training Accreditation & Certification Organization Canada. TRACCERT is a member of AAAC Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada and a registered Accreditation and Certification Body with the Government of Canada.
- Fully-Accredited Member of the International Association for Distance Learning (IADL), UK.
- Universidad Azteca European Programmes is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers, UK Provider Reference Number UKPRN: 10052891
- Universidad Azteca International Programmes at Innsbruck Austria have been audited by AFQ Akademie Futurum Qualitas (Berlin, Germany) and certified for the QMS according to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 29990:2010.
- Approved member of the European Association for Distance Learning EADL
- Universidad Azteca European Programmes provided in Austria legally are registered with the Austrian Quality Assurance Agency AQ Austria.
- Universidad Azteca is a recognized university listed in the IAU International Handbook of Universities of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- Universidad Azteca is certified by LAQI Latin American Quality Institute for the applied QMS;
- International Programmes of the Universidad Azteca are accredited as aligned to the Qualifications and Credits Framework Levels by the Quality Assurance Commission (QAC UK), recognised as an accrediting body for the purposes of Key Information Set KIS, operated and published by the UK government “Higher Education Statistics Agency”, and registered as `Accrediting Body´ for access to the professions.