Students who find it necessary to withdraw from the program must submit a written notice to the University. The “date” of withdrawal will be the date the university receives writing request to withdraw.
Fee from the student will be refunded within seventy five hours, this only applies before 7 business days after admissions, acceptance and payment. If withdraw notification is received before business days 15 % Administrative Fee. After 7 days of tuition payment no refund is available.
Only for Course Module Assignment basis:
- If UA is notified of cancellation within 3 calendar days after midnight of the day on which the Enrollment Agreement is signed, 85% money paid to UA will be refunded. (15% commission for administrative purposes).
- From three (3) calendar days after midnight of the day on which the enrollment agreement is signed and until the University receives a student’s first completed assignment, within the enrollment period, the University is entitled to the following registration processing fee if the student cancels enrollment.
- After the University receives the first completed assignment and until the student requests cancellation, the University will be entitled to registration fee and the following charges:
- After completing more than 10% of the total module assignments and up to and including completion of 25% of the assignments, 25% of the refundable tuition.
- After completing more than 25% of the total module assignments and up to and including completion of 50% of the assignments, 10% of the refundable tuition.
- If the student completes more than half of the total module assignments or the enrollment period has expired, the school will be entitled to the full tuition and no refund will be able. The amount of the module completed will be the ratio of completed assignments received by the University to the total assignments required to complete the module.
- For students making rebated transfer degree and credits from an appointed institutions will not receive refund after 7 days of payment.
Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate Degree Programmes entitled Thesis Research or Credit Transfer modality at international programmes no refund is available after 7 business days of payment and the issue of Evaluation Report.